Straight All Butter Croissant 60g
60 g weight per piece
Made with 16 layers of all-butter croissant dough, using a unique dough resting process to develop optimum flavour and texture. Crafted into a straight croissant shape and finished with an egg-glaze. Ideal for breakfast or mid-morning brunch offering, or why not try adding a filling for a delicious alternative to a sandwich carrier. Perfect to upsell with a drink for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
- Expertly crafted with the traditional 16 layers of light, flaky, buttery French pastry.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Our frozen French Pastry range bake off in as little as 18 - 20 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste
- Crafted using a unique dough-resting process which allows the dough to rise naturally for optimum flavour and texture for the perfect croissant experience.
- The ideal sweet treat to upsell with a hot drink or on its own in a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsDough: WHEAT Flour (contains: WHEAT Gluten, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid E300)), Water, Butter(MILK) (15.8%), Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Baking Improver (WHEAT Gluten, WHEAT Flour, Yeast, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid E300)), EGG. Topping: EGG Wash. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain traces of nuts and sesame seeds.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
Storage & Handling
At -18°C or colder. Do not re-freeze after defrosting.
Bake for 18 minutes at 190°C.
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Shelf life (months)||12|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||403 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1690 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||12.6 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||6.2 g|