95 g weight per piece
Made with 16 layers of all-butter croissant dough using a unique dough resting process to develop optimum flavour and texture. Crafted into a straight croissant shape, filled end-to-end with a generous helping of chocolate flavoured filling and topped with chocolate pieces. Ideal for breakfast or mid-morning brunch offering and the perfect opportunity to upsell with a drink for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
- Expertly crafted with the traditional 16 layers of light, flaky, buttery French pastry.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Our frozen French Pastry range bake off in as little as 18 - 20 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste.
- Crafted using a unique dough-resting process which allows the dough to rise naturally for optimum flavour and texture for the perfect croissant experience.
- The ideal sweet treat to upsell with a hot drink or on its own in a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsDough: WHEAT Flour (contains: WHEAT Gluten, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid E300), Butter (MILK) (15.8%), Water, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Baking Improver (WHEAT Gluten, WHEAT Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid E300)), EGG. Filling: Chocolate Flavoured Filling (18.9%) (Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Palm Fat, Skimmed MILK Powder, Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin E322), Antioxidant (Rosemary Extract E392)). Topping: Chocolate (4.2%) (cocoa solids: 35% minimum) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin E322)), EGG. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain traces of nuts and sesame seeds.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
Storage & Handling
At -18°C or colder. Do not re-freeze after defrosting.
Bake for approx. 20 minutes at 190°C. Recommended shelf life after baking is 24 hours.
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Shelf life (months)||366|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||448 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1870 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||14.5 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||12.9 g|