Blended Almond Croissant
95 g weight per piece
Made with 16 layers of blended butter mix croissant dough using a unique dough resting process to develop optimum flavour and texture. Crafted into a straight croissant shape, filled end-to-end with a generous helping of almond paste and topped with sliced almonds and supplied with icing sugar to finish. Ideal for breakfast or mid-morning brunch offering and the perfect opportunity to upsell with a drink for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
- Expertly crafted with the traditional 16 layers of light, flaky, buttery French pastry.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Our frozen French Pastry range bake off in as little as 18 - 20 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste.
- Crafted using a unique dough-resting process which allows the dough to rise naturally for optimum flavour and texture for the perfect croissant experience.
- The ideal sweet treat to upsell with a hot drink or on its own in a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsDough: WHEAT Flour (contains: WHEAT Gluten, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid E300)), Water, Palm Fat, Yeast, Sugar, Butter (MILK), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Baking Improver (WHEAT Gluten, WHEAT Flour, Yeast, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid E300)), Emulsifier (Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids E471), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid E330), Flavouring, EGG. ALMOND Filling (19%) (Sugar, ALMONDS (6.5%), EGG White, Inverted Sugar Syrup, Water, EGG Yolk, Invertase E1103). Topping: ALMOND Flakes (4.2%). Inclusion: 1 x 65g Icing Sugar Pot (Icing Sugar, Potato Starch).For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain traces of other nuts.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
Storage & Handling
Frozen (< -18°C)
Bake for approx. 20 minutes at 190°C. Recommended shelf life after baking is 24 hours.
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Shelf life (months)||9|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||407 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1701 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||8.97 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||13.7 g|