5” Fruited Tea Cake
93.5 g weight per piece
An English classic sweet, round fruited teacake, filled with juicy currants and sultanas. Fully baked, fully sliced and approximately 5 inches in diameter. Traditionally served toasted and buttered and served with a hot drink. It’s the perfect traditional sweet treat to add to your menu or upsell with a drink for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
- Expertly crafted to a traditional recipe
- No oven, no problem, our range of sweet treats come fully baked, simply thaw & serve within 1 hr. Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- The ideal sweet treat to upsell with a hot drink or on its own in a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Water, Sultanas (8%), Currants (8%), Yeast, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm and Rapeseed), Salt, Emulsifiers (E472e, E471), Flavourings, Preservative (E282), Flour Treatment Agent (E300).For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS.May also contain sesame seeds.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at -18oC or below. Once thawed, store in a cool dry place in a sealed bag and use within 4 days. Do not store defrosted products at chilled temperatures as this will accelerate staling. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE THAWED..
To Thaw: Remove the packs required from the box and lie flat. Allow to thaw at room temperature for approximately 1 hour. The cut surface may be toasted until golden brown.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||366|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||264 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1118 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||1 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||16.1 g|