86.5 g weight per piece
Made with 24 layers of light and flaky pastry, a deliciously soft centre and swirled with real cinnamon. Supplied Ready Glazed with an icing bag included to hand finish. Perfect to upsell with a hot drink for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
- Expertly crafted with the traditional 24 layers of light, crisp, sweet Danish pastry.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Our frozen Danish Pastry range bake off in as little as 15 – 18 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste
- The ideal sweet treat to upsell with a hot drink or on its own in a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
- Supplied with an icing bag to hand finish or even customise your own design.
IngredientsDOUGH: WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Emulsifier (E471), Salt, Acidity Regulator (E330), Flavouring), Water, Yeast, Egg Yolk (EGG Yolk, Salt), Sugar, Improver (WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), WHEAT Gluten, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (E300)). FILLING: Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Salt, Emulsifier (E471), Acidity Regulator (E330), Flavouring), Sugar, Water, Custard Powder (Sugar, Modified Potato Starch, Whey Powder (MILK), Skimmed MILK Powder, Coconut Oil, Stabilisers (E404, E450iii, E339ii, E451i), Glucose Syrup, Flavouring, Colour (E160aiii), Salt, MILK Protein), Sugar Syrup, Cinnamon (0.5%), WHEAT Flour, Cane Sugar Syrup. TOPPING: Glaze (Water, Glazing Agent (E953), Sugar, Gelling Agent (E406), Acidity Regulator (E330), Preservative (E202)). ICING: Sugar, Water, Glucose Syrup. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD. May also contain traces of nuts.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
Storage & Handling
At -18°C or colder. Do not re-freeze after defrosting.
Bake for 18 mins at 190°C. Recommended shelf life after baking is 24 hours.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||366|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||445 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1860 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||12.07 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||14.6 g|