Maple Pecan Plait
97 g weight per piece
Made with 24 layers of light and flaky pastry, filled with sweet maple syrup and topped with toasted pecans. The perfect treat to upsell with a hot drink, or sweet on-the-go snack from a for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
- Expertly crafted with the traditional 24 layers of light, crisp, sweet Danish pastry.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Our frozen Danish Pastry range bake off in as little as 15 – 18 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste
- The ideal sweet treat to upsell with a hot drink or on its own in a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsDOUGH: WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Emulsifier (E471), Salt, Acidity Regulator (E330), Flavouring), Water, Yeast, Egg Yolk (EGG Yolk, Salt), Sugar, Improver (WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), WHEAT Gluten, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (E300)), Stabiliser (E440i). FILLING: Sugar, Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Salt, Emulsifier (E471), Acidity Regulator (E330), Flavouring), Water, Maple Syrup (1%), Custard Powder (Sugar, Modified Potato Starch, Whey Powder (MILK), Skimmed MILK Powder, Coconut Oil, Stabilisers (E404, E450iii, E339ii, E451i), Glucose Syrup, Flavouring, Colour (E160aiii), Salt, MILK Protein), WHEAT Flour, Cane Sugar Syrup, Thickeners (E401, E440i), Flavouring. TOPPING: PECAN NUTS (4%), Glaze (Water, Glazing Agent (E953), Sugar, Gelling Agent (E406), Acidity Regulator (E330), Preservative (E202)). For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD. May also contain traces of other nuts.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
Storage & Handling
At -18°C or colder. Do not re-freeze after defrosting.
Bake for 18 mins at 190°C. Recommended shelf life after baking is 24 hours.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||366|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||454 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1895 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||11.7 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||16.8 g|