Vanilla Crème Crown
98.8 g weight per piece
Made with 24 layers of light and flaky pastry and filled with a base ring of almond remonce, topped with a rich vanilla custard, for a traditional Danish flavour. Supplied Ready Glazed and topped with flaked hazelnuts, with an icing bag included to hand finish. Perfect to upsell with a hot drink for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
- Expertly crafted with the traditional 24 layers of light, crisp, sweet Danish pastry.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Our frozen Danish Pastry range bake off in as little as 15 – 18 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste
- The ideal sweet treat to upsell with a hot drink or on its own in a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
- Supplied with an icing bag to hand finish or even customise your own design.
IngredientsDOUGH: WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Margarine (Palm and Rapeseed Oil, Water, Emulsifier (E471), Salt, Acidity Regulator (E330), Flavouring), Water, Yeast, Egg Yolk (EGG Yolk, Salt), Sugar, Stabiliser (E440i), Improver (WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), WHEAT Gluten, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (E300)). FILLING: Water, Custard Powder (5%) (Sugar, Modified Potato Starch, Whey Powder (MILK), Skimmed MILK Powder, Coconut Fat Powder, Glucose Syrup, Stabilisers (E404, E450iii, E339ii), Flavouring, Salt, MILK Protein, Colour (E160aiii)), Sugar, Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Salt, Emulsifier (E471), Acidity Regulator (E330), Flavouring), WHEAT Flour, ALMOND Powder, Flavouring. TOPPING: Glaze (Water, Glazing Agent (E953), Sugar, Gelling Agent (E406), Acidity Regulator (E330), Preservative (E202)), HAZELNUTS. ICING: Sugar, Water, Glucose Syrup. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD. May also contain traces of other nuts.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
Storage & Handling
At -18°C or colder. Do not re-freeze after defrosting.
Bake for 18 mins at 190°C. Recommended shelf life after baking is 24 hours.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||366|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||378 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1576 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||9.3 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||15.1 g|