Spinach & Ricotta Plait
120 g weight per piece
Delicious continental pastry wrapped around a filling of spinach and Ricotta cheese and topped with finely grated Italian cheese.
- Expertly crafted to a traditional recipe
- Our frozen savoury bakery range bake off in as little as 15 - 20 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- The ideal on-the-go savoury snack solution for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour, Vegetable Margarine (Palm Fat, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (E471), Acidity Regulator (E330), Colour (E160a (ii))), Spinach [12%], Water, Soft Cheese [8%] (MILK), Hard Cheese [7%] (MILK), EGG, Mascarpone Cheese [2.5%] (MILK) (contains Acidity Regulator (E270)), Yeast, Baking Agent (Malted WHEAT Flour, WHEAT Flour, WHEAT Starch, Whey Powder (MILK), WHEAT Gluten, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin (E322)), Flour Treatment Agent (E300), Enzymes (Amylase, Cellulase)), Ricotta [1.5%] (MILK) (contains Acidity Regulator (E330)), Onion, Sugar, Salt, BARLEY Malt Extract, Skimmed MILK Powder, Nutmeg.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain traces of nuts, mustard, celery, soya and sesame seeds.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
At -18°C or colder. Do not re-freeze after defrosting.
Bake for 20 minutes at 190°C. Recommended shelf life after baking is 24 hours.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Shelf life (months)||9|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||287 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1202 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||6.93 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||3.7 g|