Thaw & Serve Malted Wheat Small Baguette
135 g weight per piece
A thaw & serve traditional malted wheat, French small baguette with a soft crumb and crisp golden crust, finished with two decorative top cuts. On average 280mm (approx. 11") in length. The perfect small baguette or sandwich carrier for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or contract caterer.
- Produced on our Mecatherm line specifically designed for French Bread production.
- No oven, no problem, our French Breads range of come fully baked, simply thaw & serve within 1 hr. Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Expertly crafted to a traditional recipe.
- The ideal sandwich carrier or meal accompaniment solution for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Wholemeal WHEAT Flour, WHEAT Bran, Malted WHEAT Flakes (2.9%), Kibbled Malted WHEAT (2.0%), WHEAT Gluten, Yeast, Salt, Malted BARLEY Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (E300). For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain sesame seeds and milk.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at -18°C or below. Do not store thawed products at chilled temperatures, as this will accelerate staling. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE THAWED. If the baguettes have been baked, we recommend consumption within 4 hours.
Remove the required number of products from the box and lie flat. Allow to thaw at room temperature for approximately 1 hour.For a crisp crust, thawed products can be baked in a preheated oven at 200°C for approximately 3 minutes.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||366|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||266 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1126 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||0.32 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||3.47 g|