Small Grill Marked Panini
107.5 g weight per piece
An authentic Italian-style white hinge sliced baguette, enriched with extra virgin olive oil. Grill marks are applied to the top surface for the ‘just-grilled’ look. On average 200mm (approx. 7½") in length. The perfect grilled sandwich carrier for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or contract caterer.
- No oven, no problem, our range of paninis come fully baked, simply thaw & serve within 1 hr. Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Expertly crafted to a traditional recipe. Enriched with extra virgin olive oil for an authentic Italian, superior flavour and quality.
- All our breads are vegan and registered with The Vegan Society (except the Rusticata Dinner Roll Selection which is vegetarian).
- The ideal grilled sandwich carrier or meal accompaniment solution for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Yeast, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Flour Treatment Agent (E300). For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain traces of sesame seeds and milk.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until best before date if stored at -18°C or below. Do not store thawed products at chilled temperatures as this will accelerate staling. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE THAWED. Once the panini has been filled and grilled we recommend consumption immediately.
Remove the required number of products from the box and lie flat. Thaw for approximately 1 hour at room temperature. Warm oven to 200°C. Fill pre-sliced panini with required ingredients. Carefully place in a pre-heated oven and warm for 4-5 minutes to giv
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||12|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||254 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1035 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||3.4 g|