270g Dough Puck
270 g weight per piece
A traditional pre-mixed 270g dough supplied in frozen pucks for convenience. Perfect sizes for an approx. 14” pizza, dough balls or garlic bread for a restaurant, quick serve restaurant, Italian, takeaway or other fast food outlet.
- Our dough pucks are made with a special pizza formulated high gluten flour to give an authentic product with its unique flavour and texture.
- The puck shape makes ‘pressing’ or forming the end product much easier for the operator and provides a better edge to the finished pizza. One quality product, multiple uses – you can make anything from pizza bases to dough balls using our versatile dough pucks
- Supplied frozen, simply thaw and prove and you’re ready to go! Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- All our dough pucks are vegan and registered with The Vegan Society.
- The ideal versatile pizza dough for pizza bases, dough balls and garlic breads for a restaurant, quick serve restaurant, Italian, takeaway or other fast food outlet.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil,Yeast, Salt, Sugar For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain traces of sesame seeds.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at –18ºC or below. Once thawed, store in a cool dry place in a sealed bag and use within 24 hours. Do not store defrosted products at chilled temperatures as this will accelerate staling. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE THAWED
Remove required number of dough pucks from freezer and place approximately 2” apart on a tray. To avoid skinning, cover with a lightly greased film and place in refrigerator overnight.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||270|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||234 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||991 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||1.0 g|