105g Square Ciabatta Roll
105 g weight per piece
A traditional Italian style Ciabatta square roll with an open texture and authentic full flavour, made with extra virgin olive oil. The perfect premium ciabatta roll or sandwich carrier for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or contract caterer.
- No oven, no problem, our range of ciabattas come fully baked, simply thaw & serve within 1 hr. Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Our ciabattas are premium quality and either stone baked or enriched with extra virgin olive oil for a superior texture and flavour.
- All our breads are vegan and registered with The Vegan Society (except the Rusticata Dinner Roll Selection which is vegetarian).
- The ideal premium quality ciabatta for bread rolls, bread carrier or meal accompaniment solution for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2%),Yeast, RYE Flour, Salt, WHEAT Flour, Sugar, Malted WHEAT Flour, Malted BARLEY Flour, Flour Treatment Agents (E300, E920). For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain traces of sesame seeds.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at -18°C or below. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE DEFROSTED. Consume within 1 day of defrost.
To defrost: Remove the required number of products from the box and lie flat. Defrost for approximately 1 hour at room temperature. If desired, bake the defrosted ciabatta for approximately 5 to 8 minutes at 180 to 200°C. Settings may vary depending on ov
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||12|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||251 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1060 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||3.1 g|