Part Baked White Fluted Baguette
445 g weight per piece
A part baked traditional white, French baguette with a soft crumb and crisp golden crust, finished with five decorative top cuts. On average 585mm (approx. 23") in length. The perfect baguette for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or contract caterer.
- Produced on our Mecatherm line specifically designed for French Bread production.
- Our frozen range of French Breads bake off in as little as 8 - 10 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Expertly crafted to a traditional recipe.
- The ideal sandwich carrier or meal accompaniment solution for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Yeast, Salt, WHEAT Gluten, Flour Treatment Agent (E300).For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS.May also contain traces of sesame seeds and milk.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at –18ºC or below. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE THAWED. Bake from frozen. Once product is baked, we recommend that they are consumed within 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 200ºC (gas mark 6). Bake product from frozen for 8 – 10 minutes or until golden brown. For ovens with steam injection facility, inject steam for 10 seconds at start of baking.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||12|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||239 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1012 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||3.9 g|