Thaw & Serve White Small Baguette
135 g weight per piece
A thaw & serve traditional white, French small baguette with a soft crumb and crisp golden crust, finished with two decorative top cuts. On average 280mm (approx. 11") in length. The perfect small baguette or sandwich carrier for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or contract caterer.
- Produced on our Mecatherm line specifically designed for French Bread production.
- No oven, no problem, our French Breads range of come fully baked, simply thaw & serve within 1 hr. Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Expertly crafted to a traditional recipe.
- The ideal sandwich carrier or meal accompaniment solution for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Yeast, Salt, Dextrose, Flour Treatment Agent (E300).For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS.May also contain traces of sesame seeds.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at -18°C or below. Do not store defrosted products at chilled temperatures, as this will accelerate staling. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE THAWED. If the baguettes have been baked, we recommend consumption within 4 hours..
Remove the required number of products from the box and lie flat. Allow to thaw at room temperature for approximately 1 hour. For a crisp crust, defrosted products can be baked in a preheated oven at 200°C (Gas Mark 6) for approximately 3 minutes.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||12|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||260 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1101 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||3.9 g|