135 g weight per piece
An authentic Italian-style white baguette, enriched with extra virgin olive oil. Designed to be sliced, filled and grilled to produce a hot flat sandwich. On average 270mm (approx. 10½") in length. The perfect grilled sandwich carrier for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or contract caterer.
- No oven, no problem, our range of paninis come fully baked, simply thaw & serve within 1 hr. Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Expertly crafted to a traditional recipe. Enriched with extra virgin olive oil for an authentic Italian, superior flavour and quality.
- All our breads are vegan and registered with The Vegan Society (except the Rusticata Dinner Roll Selection which is vegetarian).
- The ideal grilled sandwich carrier or meal accompaniment solution for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast, Salt, Flour Treatment Agent (E300). For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain traces of sesame seeds.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at -18°C or below. Do not store defrosted products at chilled temperatures as this will accelerate staling. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE THAWED. Once the Panini has been filled and grilled, we recommend consumption immediately.
Remove the required number of products from the box and lie flat. Defrost for approximately 1 hour at room temperature. Warm grill to 250°C. Slice Panini through - fill with required ingredients. Place top back on Panini – carefullyplace on double sided g
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||366|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||254 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1077 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||0.3 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||4.6 g|