90 g weight per piece
Made with all rich butter pastry with a dash of Dijon mustard, twisted and topped with a combination of cheeses. Hand-holdable shape for on-the-go eating and delicious hot or cold. The perfect savoury snack for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or contract caterer.
- Expertly crafted to a traditional recipe
- Our frozen savoury bakery range bake off in as little as 15 - 20 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- The ideal on-the-go savoury snack solution for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (Flour Treatment Agent (E300)), Butter (19%) (MILK), Medium Fat Hard Cheese (15 %) (MILK) (contains Potato Starch), Water, Emmental Cheese (5%) (MILK) (contains Potato Starch), Pasteurised Liquid EGG, Sugar, Yeast, Dijon MUSTARD (2%) (Water, MUSTARD Seeds, Vinegar, Salt, Acidity Regulator (E330), Antioxidant (POTASSIUM METABISULPHITE (E224))), BARLEY Malt Extract, Baking Agent (WHEAT Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Cellulases, Amylases), Rapeseed Oil), Salt For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain traces of nuts, celery, sesame seeds and soya.
- Sulfur Dioxide and Sulfits
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
At -18°C or colder. Do not re-freeze after defrosting.
Bake for 15 minutes at 190°C. Recommended shelf life after baking is 24 hours.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Shelf life (months)||275|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||432 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1804 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||16.4 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||5.7 g|