Rusticata Dinner Roll Selection
A selection of premium stone baked ciabatta rolls. Including Petite Baguette – a crisp crust and light open texture, made with extra virgin olive oil and semolina flour. Malted Grain Navette – a dark golden, roll with malted grains for a subtle malt flavour. Parmesan Pave –a light, crisp golden crust, flavoured with a generous amount of real Parmesan cheese. The perfect high quality, premium ciabatta roll for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or contract caterer.
- Our frozen Ciabatta range bake off in as little as 6 – 12 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Our ciabattas are premium quality and either stone baked or enriched with extra virgin olive oil for a superior texture and flavour.
- All our breads are vegan and registered with The Vegan Society (except the Rusticata Dinner Roll Selection which is vegetarian).
- The ideal premium quality ciabatta for bread rolls, bread carrier or meal accompaniment solution for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsDinner Roll Granary: WHEAT Flour, Water, Malted WHEAT Flakes, Yeast, BARLEY Malt Extract, Whole WHEAT Meal, WHEAT Bran, Dried WHEAT Sourdough, Salt, Dextrose. Dinner Roll Baguette: WHEAT Flour, Water, Durum WHEAT Semolina, Sourdough (Water, WHEAT Flour, RYE Flour), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast, Salt, BARLEY Malt Extract, Dextrose. Dinner Roll Parmesan: WHEAT Flour, Water, Sourdough (Water, WHEAT Flour, RYE Flour), Durum WHEAT Semolina, (4%) Parmegiano Reggianio (MILK), Yeast, Salt, Dextrose. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in capitals. May also contain traces of sesame seeds, egg and soya.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
At -18°C or colder. Do not re-freeze after defrosting.
Bake for 6 minutes at 200°C. Recommended shelf life after baking is 12 hours.
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Shelf life (months)||12|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||267 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1130 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||0.9 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||2.6 g|