Made with 24 layers of light and flaky pastry, filled with a quality high fruit content apricot filling for that sweet yet tart fruity flavour contrast to the smooth buttery pastry. Supplied Ready Glazed with an icing bag included to hand finish. Perfect to upsell with a hot drink for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
- Expertly crafted with the traditional 24 layers of light, crisp, sweet Danish pastry.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Our frozen Danish Pastry range bake off in as little as 15 – 18 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste
- The ideal sweet treat to upsell with a hot drink or on its own in a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
- Supplied with an icing bag to hand finish or even customise your own design.
IngredientsDOUGH: WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Emulsifier (E471), Salt, Acidity Regulator (E330), Flavouring), Water, Yeast, Egg Yolk (EGG Yolk, Salt), Sugar, Stabiliser (E440i), Improver (WHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), WHEAT Gluten, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (E300)). FILLING: Apricot Filling (21%) (Apricots, Sugar, Apricot Puree, Glucose Syrup, Water, Modified Maize Starch, Gelling Agent (E406), Flavouring, Preservative (E202), Salt, Elderberry Concentrate, Acidity Regulator (E330)), Sugar, Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Salt, Emulsifier (E471), Acidity Regulator (E330), Flavouring), Water, WHEAT Flour, ALMOND Powder, Flavouring. TOPPING: Glaze (Water, Glazing Agent (E953), Sugar, Gelling Agent (E406), Acidity Regulator (E330), Preservative (E202)). ICING: Sugar, Water, Glucose Syrup. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD. May also contain traces of milk and other nuts.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
Storage & Handling
At -18°C or colder. Do not re-freeze after defrosting.
Bake for 18 mins at 190°C.Recommended shelf life after baking is 24 hours
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||375 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1566 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||8.51 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||14.1 g|