300g Ciabatta Loaf
300 g weight per piece
A traditional Italian style Ciabatta loaf with an open texture and authentic full flavour, made with extra virgin olive oil. The perfect premium ciabatta bread carrier or loaf for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or contract caterer.
- Our frozen Ciabatta range bake off in as little as 6 – 12 minutes providing that amazing bakery aroma and freshly baked look and taste whilst managing stock and waste.
- Combining over 150yrs of bakery experience with the most modern baking techniques.
- Our ciabattas are premium quality and either stone baked or enriched with extra virgin olive oil for a superior texture and flavour.
- All our breads are vegan and registered with The Vegan Society (except the Rusticata Dinner Roll Selection which is vegetarian).
- The ideal premium quality ciabatta for bread rolls, bread carrier or meal accompaniment solution for a café, coffee shop, restaurant, hotel or for catering.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2%), Yeast, RYE Flour, Salt, WHEAT Flour, Sugar, Malted WHEAT Flour, Malted BARLEY Flour, Flour Treatment Agents (E330, E920). For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain traces of sesame seeds.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at -18°C or below. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE DEFROSTED. Consume within 1 day of defrost.
To defrost: Remove the required number of products from the box and lie flat. Defrost for approx. 1 hour at room temperature. If desired, bake the defrosted ciabatta for approximately 5 to 8 minutes at 180 to 200°C. Settings may vary depending on oven typ
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||12|
|Nutrition per 100 g|
|Energy, kJ||251 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1060 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||0.68 g|
|Carbohydrate of which sugar||3.1 g|